The first mobile attack was occurred in 2004 via Bluetooth. After that, every year it is increasing via different mediums. Here are some steps to prevent your phone from get attacked by malware or Hackers.
Secure your Smartphone
1) Don’t use your phone over public Internet networks. In public Internet connection, many devices are connected to one source. You may get attacked by others, via that source.
2) Keep Bluetooth/Wi-Fi turned off, when you are not using. These two mediums are easy to access by someone.
3) Always use a secure Internet connection before using your private account details. A secure connect secures your details from unauthorized access by security protocols.
4) Don’t open email from unknown sources. Many anonymous emails contain unbelievable promotional offers to make fool someone. Maybe, they are susceptible to various problems.
5) Keep your device updated. Always try to keep updated with the latest version of your mobile operating system. It decreases your security issue.
6) Use a good antivirus program. Antivirus keeps your smartphone secure from unwanted maladies.
7) Don’t use any app from unfamiliar source. If you download any app from unknown source and install it in your device, then that may be harmful for your phone.
There is nothing that fully secures your smartphone, but always tries to do your best. Follow these above rules to prevent your phone to get attacked.