After reading, Should I root my android or not? If your decision is yes, then this article is for you. Let’s learn how to root android easily and securely. Easy and secure for everyone that wouldn’t harm for your device and this rooting procedure works all kinds of devices like all android versions and all types of mobile models.
May be some latest devices will not root, but working on almost all phones/tablets.
Root Easily with Computer
Rooting and Android with computer is easy and there are many one click root software available over net. Among these, Kingo Root is one of the best software. Kingo can easily and securely handle the rooting process. It works in all devices, including Nexus Kitkat version 4.4.4. Let’s know how it works.
1) Download Kingo Root from its website and install it in your system. During the installation process, it’ll show you a warning message to install the driver. Always choose yes to install the driver.
2) In your device, make sure that “USB debugging” is ticked from “Developer options” before rooting your device.
NOTE: If Developer options is not displaying in settings, then go to “About phone/tablet” option and click three times on “Build number”.
3) Now connect your phone through a USB cable to computer. Make sure that the Internet is enabled in your computer.
4) You’ll see the driver of your device is downloading. After completion of driver installation, you’ll your device status is NO. Now click on ROOT button. It’ll take few minutes to root your device.
5) After rooting you can easily UNROOT using this application.
Root Easily without Computer
This procedure is for whom, who has no computer. In computer rooting method, there are several steps to de like install software, connect mobile, enable debugging, and many other steps. However, in mobile rooting method, it works with one click.
Go ahead to Towelroot.com and download Towelroot application (around 110 kb). After installing it on your device it made easy to root your device, but not works with Motorola or HTC phones. If you can’t understand thee rooting procedure, then check out the below video.
Framaroot is another app to root your phone. It has also UNROOT option. Now both PC and mobile user can take the benefits of rooting. If you are a rooted user, then feel free to share your experience.