Whatsapp is very popular these days. If you are using it, then you sure know you can’t install or use 2 Whatsapp accounts in one Android phone. But, you’ll never get an instant messenger like this. Last week, it released its web version for iOS users.
Now iPhone users also can send and see messages online by using web.whatsapp.com, which was earlier available for Android, Blackberry, and Windows phone users.
In the last recent update, Whatsapp introduced some unique functionalities to enhance the user experience. Now you can set a custom notification for a single user or group.
This is not the end; you can also unread a read message, use a different color of emoji in the message while chatting, lower the data usage and many more.
WA doesn’t allow the users to send a document through a message, but you can send documents on Whatsapp by using a simple. There are many tricks available for WP, that’s why it is very popular among messaging application.
Here in todays article we will be discussing about various methods using which one can easily Run Multiple Whatsapp Account on Single Phone. Just follow the steps explained below and you will be happy to use them effortlessly.
- 1 Why Use 2 Whatsapp in One Android?
- 2 Prerequisite for installing two Whatsapp in one phone without root
- 3 How To Run Multiple Whatsapp Account on Single Phone
- 3.1 1# : Run Dual WhatsApp Account using Disa App (Working)
- 3.2 2# : Run Multiple WhatsApp Accounts Using Cloner Apps
- 3.3 3# : Simply Install WhatsApp Business To Run Second WhatsApp
- 3.4 4# : Use Multiple WhatsApp Account in Single Android Phone with GBWhatsapp (Working)
- 3.5 5# : WhatsMapp: Run 2 Whatsapp on Android without Root (Not Working)
- 3.6 Conclusion
Why Use 2 Whatsapp in One Android?
Every company has dual-SIM Android phones, but a user can’t install 2 Whatsapp on same Android phone. If you have a dual-SIM mobile and want to use another number for WP, then you have to uninstall it or can do it by changing the mobile number.
And it is a very tedious job to do so.
But, you can’t use two numbers at a time. That is the reason, why people search to run multiple Whatsapp Account on Android.
Prerequisite for installing two Whatsapp in one phone without root
Its actually very much necessary to have the minimum requirement in your phone. Because the methods which I have explained needs it.
Here, the good thing is you can easily install two or more WhatsApp in one phone that to without rooting it.
Minimum RAM- 512MB or Above
Your Android devices must support Dual SIM capability.
Must have two or more mobile numbers or two SIMs on the same phone.
Good Internet Connectivity.
How To Run Multiple Whatsapp Account on Single Phone
1# : Run Dual WhatsApp Account using Disa App (Working)
This is a working method to run dual WhatsApp using Disa app. The best part of this method is, you don’t need root access.
Disa is simply a messenger app which we can use to run multiple WhatsApp accounts in one phone. So, let’s move on to the technique of Disa app now.[appbox googleplay appid com.disa]
1) Download and Install Disa app from the Google Play Store.
2) Once, it is installed, open it.
3) Click on + icon and Select WhatsApp to add a new account.
4) Enter your second mobile number in which you want to create another account and Verify it using any call or message verification method.
5) Enjoy dual WhatsApp service by using Disa app now.
2# : Run Multiple WhatsApp Accounts Using Cloner Apps
Here you will get to know about the second method using which you can run multiple WhatsApp Accounts. Using Cloner Apps really solves our problem well.
Not just WhatsApp only, you can create multiple accounts of other apps as well. A variety of Cloner Apps are available in the PlayStore but I here recommend using the Parallel Space. Its actually very much simple to create multiple WhatsApp account using it.
Here I have explained the step by step process as to how one can create multiple accounts of any apps.
- First you need to search the Parallel Space – Multiple Accounts, app from the Google Android Play Store.
- Then, tap on the Install button and install it on your Android device.
- Once its successfully installed on your device. Then go ahead and open it up with tap on the Start Button where one can easily see Clone Apps.
- After clicking on Add to Parallel Space button, you can see the page with Cloned WhatsApp which you are added now. Then, hold the WhatsApp and drag, where you can see the create shortcut option below of the screen .
- Just you need to drop the app over there and the shortcut will be created automatically. Creating the shortcut actually simplify your process of using other WhatsApp Accounts from Parallel Space.
Once this process is done, you can see the WhatsApp+ button, here you have to verify your second mobile number to use it.
One thing you need to understand is that, using Parallel Space you can only create one additional account of your installed app. It means that two WhatsApp account on the same device.
3# : Simply Install WhatsApp Business To Run Second WhatsApp
It’s one of the easy and legal way to use two WhatsApp accounts on the same android phone. Very less people have the knowledge that one can install both the apps (WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business) on their phone simultaneously.
You don’t need have a business of your own to use the WhatsApp Business App. I highly recommend you to check out this app and do use it if you need to have two WhatsApp accounts on your SmartPhone.
4# : Use Multiple WhatsApp Account in Single Android Phone with GBWhatsapp (Working)
Many of you already have know about GBWhatsapp. It is the modified version of the popular instant messaging app WhatsApp. It is basically a modified version of WA to run 2 WhatsApp in one android phone with a lot of customization options.
Well, it is one of the best method to run 2 WhatsApp on android without root.
If you are using a phone with double SIM and WhatsApp want to run, then examine out complete information from below.
Some of the individuals are already fed up with trying many more techniques. So just try this last technique & use it without any issues.
Features of GBWhatsapp:
- It has all features of Whatsapp plus and OGWhatsapp which means you can enjoy all features of these both two apps.
- No need for a rooted Android phone.
- Its modern UI looks good than other mods.
- Use two different WhatsApp numbers at the same time.
How to use two WhatsApp accounts with GBWhatsapp
1) First of all, Download GBWhatsapp from the above link.
2) Install it on your phone from the downloaded location.
3) Fire up GBWhatsapp app and Sign Up with your second number on it which you want to use for two Whatsapp accounts.
4) Verify the number and use dual WhatsApp account in your dual sim android phone.
5# : WhatsMapp: Run 2 Whatsapp on Android without Root (Not Working)
Rooting is the procedure to unlock administrative capability on your phone. To run multiple accounts in one phone, many procedures require root privilege to complete the task.
If you have read my earlier article to root a phone or not, then you sure know, root means void of warranty. But, don’t worry, this process doesn’t ask you to root your Android phone.
People use OG Whatsapp to run multiple accounts on their phone, but it has some errors like obsolete error. So, in this method you can use 2 accounts without using OGWhatsapp.
Features of this Dual Whatsapp
- Work on both rooted and non-rooted devices
- No Obsolete Error like OG Whatsapp
- Based on version 2.12.228
- Hide and Freeze Last seen, Hide typing, Always online, Blue ticks and much more.
- Fully Customizable
- Material Design
- Calling Feature, etc.
1) An Android Phone (Single-SIM or Dual-SIM)
2) Working Internet Connection
How to Install 2 Whatsapp on Android?
1) First you need to download WhatsMapp app.
2) After complete the download, install it on your Android phone.
3) Now open the app and enter the 2nd number which you want to use on your same device.
4) A confirmation code will send to your number. Verify the number.
5) Now your phone has 2 Whatsapp installed and you can use the 2 accounts at a time.
6) The extra feature in this app is, you can easily customize its color and privacy, which is not available on default Whatsapp.
In this way, you can easily install and run 2 Whatsapp accounts on Android without root. These apps are available in other platforms as well. Again the process of installing and using then are similar as well.
I would highly recommend you to use non-rooting methods over rooting methods as they are usually safe. Rooting the phones actually damages its internal softwares and its warranty as well.
I think this procedure is very easy to understand by anyone, but if you have any problem or query regarding this tutorial, then feel free to comment below.
This are some of the methods using which one can easily use 2 Whatsapp account on his/her smartphone without any error.