This is the first Window’s operating system who is giving it for their genuine users to use it free for the first year. Any genuine Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 user can freely upgrade it. If you are eligible for this upgrade, then a windows icon appears in the taskbar. After that you just need to Reserve it, whenever the Windows 10 will ready for download, it’ll show you in the automatic Windows update section.
How to Download Windows 10 ISO from Official Site
If you have multiple genuine PC and interested to upgrade Windows 10 in every computer, then you need to download it separately for each computer. The file is around 3GB and I think it is too big to download for each. ISO is the solution to install Windows 10 in every computer without downloading it multiple time.
Before downloading this file, make sure that your computer fulfils the Windows 10 requirements.
Processor: 1Ghz speed or Faster
RAM: 1GB for 32-bit and 2GB for 64-bit
Disk Space: 16GB for 32-bit and 20GB for 64-bit
Graphics: DirectX 9-capable video card with WDDM driver
Download Windows 10 ISO file
If you search in the official site, there is no direct link to download Windows 10 ISO file. Then how to download this?
- An Android Powered Mobile (Not tested in other platform)
- Any browser (Tested in Chrome and UC Browser)
1) In your Android mobile go to the Official Windows 10 ISO Download page and select the Windows 10 edition which you want to download. (Every edition are valid for Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro)
2) Now tap on Confirm button and Select the Language you prefer. And again tap on Confirm button.
3) You are now able to download Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit. Keep in mind that this link is only valid for 24 hours.
[su_button url=”https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#ff201c” color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: windows” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff” rel=”nofollow”]Download Windows 10 ISO[/su_button]
I have tried this method in my computer, but it redirects me to a different page. This process is 100% working to Download Windows 10 ISO form official site. Try this method and if you are getting success, then don’t forget to mention below.