If your Android device is short on space, or you want to get an app which is not available in your country, then you can just download and install APK files straight from Google Play to your own computer and install it on your device afterward. Because there are thousands of ways to bypass country restriction on the computer. Effectively, you can save an APK collection on your hard drive or cloud storage, and then dip into it when you want to catch a program. Here’s the way on how to download android apps from play store to PC.
How to Download Android Apps on PC from Google Play Store
If you have the Application file (.apk) on your computer, then you can install it easily into multiple devices. Nowadays, the mobile data is limited. The larger application files need a large amount of Internet data to download. If your Internet connection is slow, then it’ll take too much time to download.
- How to Lock Android Apps with Face and Fingerprint
- How to Remove System Apps on Android without Root
- Duta Whatsapp Bot : Send Message to Groups in Your Absence
Another problem is, while downloading from Play Store, if any interrupt occurs in the download process, then you have to download it again. The best way is, download that application’s APK file directly to your computer or mobile and next use it when you want. I have listed two different ways to download Android apps to PC directly from Play Store.
Download Android Apps to Computer Using Bluestacks (Long Method)
Have you ever heard about Android Emulator? Bluestack is an Android emulator where you can use Android operation system virtually in your Windows and Mac based systems. It allows you to run apps and games like your Android device.
1) Download and Install Bluestacks Player in your computer.
2) In Bluestacks you need to download two apps named “App Backup & Restore” and “ES File Explorer” from play store.
3) Now download app from Google Play store through Bluestacks. After that open “App Backup & Restore” and Backup that application which you want to transfer to your mobile.
4) Next open “ES File Explorer” and browse “App_Backup_restore” folder. Mark the app and choose option to Move.
5) Move it to Windows folder, then come back to Windows folder of your system and use that app.
If you didn’t understand the process, then follow the below video. This video has all the steps described above.
How to Download Android Apps on PC without Bluestacks (Quick Way)
This is the easiest way to download apk files to your computer. The best thing is that you can also use this procedure to download apps on your Android smartphone or tablet.
1) Open Google Play Store in any browser on your Android or PC.
2) Search the desired app, suppose “Opera Mini”.
3) Now open that application link. In the address bar, you’ll see a link like “https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.android“.
4) You just need to remove “https://play.google.com” with “apk-dl.com“. The new link will look like “apk-dl.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.android“.
5) Hit Enter or press Go to download that file. That’s it.
This was all about how to download Android apps on PC from Google Play Store. The second method is quite easy for beginners. If you are facing problems regarding this tutorial, then feel free to comment below.