Cloud storage is the fastest and the secure way to store your data on multiple servers. There are many free cloud storage services available on the Internet to store your digital data, but they offer a limited amount of storage capability for free users. If you want to save your memories and documents for the lifetime, then you need more space. Today you can get 50GB free lifetime cloud storage with pCloud. pCloud is a personal online store space to store your memories like photos, videos, your favorite music, documents, and videos securely. You can access them from your smartphone, computer, a browser using the app or website.
It uses TLS/SSL protocol to transfer your data and make copy оn at least three server locations in a secure area. On the free plan, it offers 10GB of fastest cloud storage, but with this giveaway, you can expand it to 50GB, without any extra cost. So, let’s get started.
How to Get 50GB Free Cloud Storage?
Before going to the procedure, make sure that you have an account on OneDrive. OneDrive is a cloud storage service offered by Microsoft. If you don’t have an account, then create an account here.
1) After creating an account on OneDrive, visit the pCloud giveaway page, fill up your details and click on the orange “Get your free 50GB” button.
2) At the next page, click on the orange “Continue” button.
3) After that, you can confirm your account from your email account, but you can do it later.
4) You should now be in your pCloud account or you can access it by visiting “my.pcloud.com“.
5) After that, click on “Backups” option from the left menu and click on the “Start” button on the OneDrive from the “Backup form“.
6) A window will popup to allow pCloud access to your OneDrive account.
7) Sign in to your OneDrive account and grant the access. Now you are done!
Your pCloud account will show 50GB in the bottom-left corner of your screen. This is a limited time offer!!! So, before the end of the giveaway, grab your free cloud storage.